Set out below are the terms and conditions of the Nagoya Sushi Rewards Program promoted and operated by Nagoya Sushi.
1. Nagoya Sushi Rewards (the "Program") is a loyalty scheme operated by Nagoya Sushi under which members accumulate points ("Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points") in respect of Nagoya Sushi qualifying purchases made using their member accounts. These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points, until such time as the Program is determined, and set out the terms of the contract between Nagoya Sushi and each Member.
2. Members may accumulate Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points on their Rewards cardon Nagoya Sushi qualifying purchases as follows:
one point for every $10 spent
3. Nagoya Sushi qualifying purchases are all purchases made (using any form of tender) in the both Nagoya Sushi restaurant locations, except for the following: gift vouchers, gift cards, gratuities, and discounts. Nagoya Sushi may amend or add to these exclusions at any time in its discretion. For up-to-date exclusions, Members should refer to rewards.nagoyasushi.com.
4. Only purchases that made on or after October 22, 2014 or the date that the member signed up for the program will be accepted as qualified purchases for this rewards program.
5. The following terms shall apply to the accumulation of Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points:
(a) Members must add the Nagoya Sushi receipts to earn points. Members has choice of adding their own receipts at rewards.nagoyasushi.com, or request one of the Nagoya Sushi staff to add a receipt;
(b) A Rewards program member adding his/her own receipt will need to wait about 7 days to the receipt to be verified and to earn points;
(c) if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction in Nagoya Sushi, the Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly; and
5. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of a Rewards:
(a) Members must claim the rewards using point at rewards.nagoyasushi.com;
(b) Members are responsible for reading and following instructions, disclaimers, and terms and conditions of each rewards ;
(c) Rewards could expire without notice or expiration date stated;
(d) Unused Rewards could be re-converted to Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points;
(e) Rewards may not be exchanged for cash;
7. Members may check their Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points balance by logging onto rewards.nagoyasushi.com.
8. Nagoya Sushi has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the program at any time. Nagoya Sushi will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage. For up-to-date terms and conditions, Members should refer to rewards.nagoyasushi.com. A Member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued use of a Rewards account.
9. Nagoya Sushi may at any time and in its absolute discretion refuse or revoke any Member's membership of the program in which case that Member's Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points will be forfeited and any unused Points Balance and/or rewards may be cancelled.
10. Nagoya Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of, or changes to, the program or from the cancellation or revocation of Nagoya Sushi Rewards Points and/or membership of any Member.
11. Members are personally liable for any and all fees, costs, charges, claims or liabilities (including taxes) of whatever nature arising from their membership of the program.
12. Members shall notify Nagoya Sushi Rewards Services of any change of address or other personal details and of any unauthorized use or forgotten of a Member's Rewards account.
13. Nagoya Sushi shall not be liable for any loss or unauthorised use of any Member's Rewards card; Rewards and/or Current Points Balance and Members are strongly advised to keep their Rewards account safe and secure.
15. Nagoya Sushi Limited is the data controller of any personal information it collects about Members in relation to the Rewards program. Any personal information collected from Members will be used in accordance with applicable laws and these terms and conditions.
16. By participating in the program, a Member consents to Nagoya Sushi collecting and storing any information provided by the Member to Nagoya Sushi on enrolment in the program and information relating to the Member's transactions, purchases and participation in the program. This will include personal data about the Member including the Member's name, address and purchases from Nagoya Sushi. Nagoya Sushi will only share a Member's personal information with carefully selected third party partners to assist with the operation of the program (including the provision of Member Benefits).
17. Nagoya Sushi will use a Member's personal information for the purposes of:
(a) administering the program (including the provision of Member Benefits);
(b) market research and statistical analysis;
(c) offering the Member products and services that are likely to be of interest including special events, offers, promotions, publications and catalogues by post, email, mobile/landline phone and/or through any social network if the Member has provided such details and consent to Nagoya Sushi.
18. A Member can opt-out of receiving information from Nagoya Sushi at any time by following the instructions in the electronic communications by contacting the Nagoya Sushi Rewards Team either by mail at Nagoya Sushi Rewards Services, 7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd #66 Orlando,FL 32819, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone on (407)248-8558.
19. If there is any difference between the terms and conditions as set out on rewards.nagoyasushi.com and other information provided in relation to the program, the terms and conditions online will prevail.
20. The above terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights that a Member may have.
21. The promoter of the program is Nagoya Sushi 7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd #66 Orlando,FL 32819.